When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bat holder mounting ideas

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sunset~ave_schwinn

Finally riding a big boys bike
Look for cool ideas on mounting a bat holder on a 20” schwinn without sissy bar or fenders so the more creative the cooler, all ideas welcome
Thanks

1637353821646.png

Use one of the Reproduction Androck Bat Holders on eBay, but mount the top look to your seat post clamp, and mount the bottom holder slightly pointed toward the front of the bike. The bat would mount pointed toward the front of the bike.

Or, if you're using ape hanger bars, mount the bat holder on the front axle and the top look on the handlebars.

Use one of the Reproduction Androck Bat Holders on eBay, but mount the top look to your seat post clamp, and mount the bottom holder slightly pointed toward the front of the bike. The bat would mount pointed toward the front of the bike.

Or, if you're using ape hanger bars, mount the bat holder on the front axle and the top look on the handlebars.
That was my first idea But your saying take off the hook from the clamp it came with and put it behind the s bolt? Cuz this pick has the clamp around the back seat stay bar.
this is just the mock up not the actual bat or bike. I think I’m going to but it on the other side too, it looks like a lot going on with the chain guard there.

Back