When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Bathroom Bike must go (before it rusts) in CT 250 shipped

-
Price

Jim Barnard

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Every so often, my lack of space dictates that a bike gets placed in the little room. I try to sell the bike in question before it looks like the base board heater in my old apartment that I shared with 5 guys.

53 Schwinn Varsity. NOS tires. Wheels, seat, and brake calipers from a newer Schwinn. Pedals and levers from other brands. Very tight ride and stops on a dime bag.

Available for pick up in New London, CT.

IMG_8071[1].JPG

IMG_8072[1].JPG

IMG_8081[1].JPG

IMG_8080[1].JPG

IMG_8079[1].JPG

IMG_8078[1].JPG

IMG_8077[1].JPG

IMG_8075[1].JPG

IMG_8076[1].JPG

IMG_8074[1].JPG

IMG_8073[1].JPG

Cool bike, but do you really have a urinal in your bathroom? Awesome.

That's a vertical tub. European, like a bidet I think ( wash you goods off with a quick flush!)

"Bidets are primarily used to wash and clean the genitalia, perineum, inner buttocks, and anus. Some bidets have a vertical jet intended to give easy access for washing and rinsing the perineum and anal area. The traditional separate bidet is like a wash-basin, and can be used for many other purposes such as washing feet."

Now that is gross. Been to Europe, saw 'em, never used one, took a shower.

That's a vertical tub. European, like a bidet I think ( wash you goods off with a quick flush!)

"Bidets are primarily used to wash and clean the genitalia, perineum, inner buttocks, and anus. Some bidets have a vertical jet intended to give easy access for washing and rinsing the perineum and anal area. The traditional separate bidet is like a wash-basin, and can be used for many other purposes such as washing feet."

Are you sure it's not a horizontal tub turned sideways? Oh wait. never mind , it's just my a.d.d.d. kicking in.

It is actually my tire cleaner. I flush it five or six times in a row and then hold the wheel so that the water rushes over the tire spinning it... the tire gets clean but I get soaked.

It’s a real timesaver. I no longer have to ride in the rain when I want clean tires

It is actually my tire cleaner. I flush it five or six times in a row and then hold the wheel so that the water rushes over the tire spinning it... the tire gets clean but I get soaked.

It’s a real timesaver. I no longer have to ride in the rain when I want clean tires
I freaking love it!! you can't beat clean tires, especially when on a "CLEAN MY TIRES IN THE RAIN BIKE RIDES!"

I hope you did not take your shower in the bidet! that would really be gross. Unless you are less than three feet tall!! ha! ha!

I hope you did not take your shower in the bidet! that would really be gross. Unless you are less than three feet tall!! ha! ha!
Ha!! Nope, used the shower. I had some time on my hands yesterday ( retired) and was on You Tube watching some Metropolitan Nash video's and Jay Leno's garage episodes and I stumbled on a video with Joe Rogan ( Fear Factor/ UFC fighting/comedy) in an interview with an old wrestler, "Jake the Snake" Roberts. They were talking about the legend "Andre the Giant" ( you guys are probably too young to remember this guy) and how BIG this guy was, and how difficult his life was because of his size. Apparently he could not sit on a toilet ( he was too big), so had to relieve himself in the shower...... Now that is nasty!! They made reference to when Hulk Hogan actually lifted Andre over his head and collapsed some vertebrae. I know wrestling is and was all a BIG show/99.9% fake, but there were some characters. Remember the Crusher? Vern Gagne, Koko B. Ware, Wahoo McDaniels, "Dirty"Dusty Rhodes...ha! What a bunch of clowns!!

Back