When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bay Area Calif Santa Cruz etc Cabers better snag the Ebay deal of the day!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Pics for archives:
1632108582096.png

1632108598696.png

1632108611012.png

1632108623858.png

1632108635407.png

1632108652731.png

1632108667137.png

1947 Monark Cruiser Balloon Tire Bicycle Original Condition​

tnj4p1myre1mpff12w4j1llndmc.png
1 watched in last hour
Condition:Used
Price: US $675.00
Best Offer:
Longtime member Free local pickup
Pickup: Free local pickup from Watsonville, California, United States.

I was on this one late, found it on my local Craigslist yesterday, and the seller said it went to an eBay buyer who was supposed to pick up today, Sunday, or they would contact me. Unless they are slow, I would expect the buyer showed up for the deal and this one is gone.....I guess I need to up my daily online searches......

Last edited:
I was on this one late, found it on my local Craigslist yesterday, and the seller said it went to an eBay buyer who was supposed to pick up today, Sunday, or they would contact me. Unless they are slow, I would expect the buyer showed up for the deal and this one is gone.....I guess I need to up my daily online searches......

But it's still active on eBay. 🧐

Me too! Contact him on ebay and craigslist, he said get in touch with him today but leaves no contact info! He’s only 15 minutes from me Grrrrr

Back