When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Be One of the First to Get One of the Last of My Custom Reflectors

-

Boris

Old fat tired rider
I WON'T BE MAKING ANY MORE, SO WHEN THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE!
BOTTOM 3 ROWS
$14.95 each. TOP ROW $19.95 each. Please add $3.50 for shipping delivered in the contiguous United States. Combined shipping on two or more.
Personal Check or USPS money order only please.

IMG_5108.JPG

NOTE: The bottom row is a whole lot cooler, more substantial, AND a lot cheaper than the somewhat similar looking ones being sold on EBAY for $23.
These reflectors also fit the Schwinn 9 hole racks and Higgins racks like a charm.

Last edited:
Somebody please buy the man's damn reflectors so we stop hearing about them!! ;)
They are great, cool, and a great addition to any of your vintage rides that you ride in the middle of the night.

EXACTLY!!! Buy one or more of my reflectors and help put a stop to this madness!
Remember: ONLYYOU CAN PREVENT FUTURE REFLECTOR ADS.
if you were to send one to every member on cabe could you write this off on your taxes?

I WON'T BE MAKING ANY MORE, SO WHEN THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE!
BOTTOM 3 ROWS
$14.95 each. TOP ROW $19.95 each. Please add $3.50 for shipping delivered in the contiguous United States. Combined shipping on two or more.
Personal Check or USPS money order only please.

View attachment 893697

NOTE: The bottom row is a whole lot cooler, more substantial, AND a lot cheaper than the somewhat similar looking ones being sold on EBAY for $23.
These reflectors also fit the Schwinn 9 hole racks and Higgins racks like a charm.

sad you're not making any more...
I was working with NY, Chicago and LA City Bike Programs and they were all excited to put a very
large order in on these for their city rental fleets. They wanted to order enough units for their fleets
and then the same qty again for spares in case of damage or theft....
I wholesaled the quote at 35.00 a piece to get you a little more profit
on the order... LA wanted 450,000 Chicago 680,000 and NY 1,250,000 units
A few other major cities were interested and contemplating the numbers needed...
I was hoping for maybe a 2% brokerage fee on the order making it happen... but darn it!
Oh well ....I'll let them know we're out of stock and they were a limited run.

sad you're not making any more...
I was working with NY, Chicago and LA City Bike Programs and they were all excited to put a very
large order in on these for their city rental fleets. They wanted to order enough units for their fleets
and then the same qty again for spares in case of damage or theft....
I wholesaled the quote at 35.00 a piece to get you a little more profit
on the order... LA wanted 450,000 Chicago 680,000 and NY 1,250,000 units
A few other major cities were interested and contemplating the numbers needed...
I was hoping for maybe a 2% brokerage fee on the order making it happen... but darn it!
Oh well ....I'll let them know we're out of stock and they were a limited run.

Tsk, tsk. That is a shame, isn't it. Curse my luck! But thanks for tryin'. By the way, and not that it makes much difference now, but don't you think 2% is a bit steep?

Back