When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bearing grease

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ditto on white lithium! I used the heck out of it for years and then started getting bikes returned and found it had gotten hard and sticky. I switched to the green stuff from Park Tool.

I had been using green stuff, ran low and had a can of real sticky smelly red stuff other then smell I liked it better I think. Staying away from white lithium

I always thought this was the way to go. I packed bearings on a Roadmaster and it sat unridden for 8 years. Nothing would move. Difficult to disassemble and it all hardened solid. What a mess to remove! Anyone experience this with white lithium?

happened to me once

A buddy at the local co-op has a name for that aged white lithium--he calls it 'ear wax." He's not far off the mark. Depending on my location, I stick with either red synthetic or Park Polylube. I've never had an issue with either.

Back