When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beat Up Iver Johnson frames

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Still on the look-out . . . Here's the latest one .. What Iver do you want to get rid of ?? Would like to bring it "home". Thanks for your consideration .

Attachments

• IMG_6155.jpg
    IMG_6155.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Still on the lookout for Iver Johnson frames . Bump to refresh ,, hopefully not to annoy .. Thanks for looking .

Are you telling me that you don't have a 24" truss frameset in that collection!?!?

I'd be happy to do a swap with you on my truss roadster!

Are you telling me that you don't have a 24" truss frameset in that collection!?!?

I'd be happy to do a swap with you on my truss roadster!

Believe it or not, I only had one that Wally aka Theyankeedoodler pried it out of my cold dead hands. As you are finding out, a very tough size to find.

Well it's been 3 years since my last asking, so, if anyone has Iver Johnson or Lovell Diamond frames that are not repairable and would sell reasonably. I'm interested. My shelf is to preserve them and keep them from being china scrap . And of course to satisfy my problem, ,issue ? obsession ? Thanks for looking.1096987

Back