When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beatles krate nos nib ,

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
here you go...

NOSINTHEBOXYellowSub-1.jpg

Sell it to the Japanese Collector if you still have it

I sold an extremely rare bike to a Japanese collector in Japan and it might even be the same guy but he sent me a cashier's check, allowed a month to clear, trusted me to mail the bike to him and it only cost $79.00 via US Postal Service. The forms were simple and we are both happy campers.

Is there any reason you don't want to sell it to someone outside the country? If you still have not sold it here in the U.S.it is apparent no one here has the funds.

It is basically a museum piece and if I had the money to spend rather than pay the IRS $10.5K this year I would be on your doorstep with cash. The bike is worth it and I can see enough of it in the box to know that.

I would like this one to stay in the USA, just like our 60's & 70's muscle cars, keep them here !

Keep trying ! Drex wanted this one while he was buying my NOS bikes and seats, and green schwinn surfboard, aND STUFF. Well it can be yours now !

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back