When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beatles Yellow Submarine Krate on Ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It’s cool and….different. I’ve never seen or heard of one before.
I understand it’s a theme, but on a Krate? Do they have a Metallica?

If anyone's curious, as I recall, I put it up for $8000 or $8500 as a buy it now or best offer. A couple months later a guy in Texas bought for $500 less than my asking price. Pretty sure he was a big Beatles collector. There's one on ebay now for $10k obo.

@mikecuda

Beatles Yellow Submarine Extremely Rare Custom Schwinn Stingray Bicycle (1999)​

4 watched in the last 24 hours
Condition:--not specified
s-l1600.jpg

Price:US $10,000.00
People want this. 41 people are watching this.
Pickup: Free local pickup from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.

Shipping:US $300.00 Economy Shipping.

Located in: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

This is a very unique Stingray Bike that was produced by the Beatles and Apple Corps for promotional purposes in 1999. This bike was never sold to the public and the details of the bike display gorgeous Yellow Submarine artwork. This is a very limited and unique piece of Beatles memorabilia. There were less than 100 bikes produced. The total made were only 88 bikes. There are no flaws with this beautiful piece. Excellent new condition.

Well @fatmatt welcome back!
Thanks for the current link. has "Make Offer" option; ...
Dr. Seuss, "Whodathunkit"

I absolutely hate this bike….the prices are not accurate and it is an awful design, the RINGO owned one for 4100 which included commissions so it probably hammered for 3500…so to try and tell people this is a 10k Bike I want to slam my head into a brick wall….it’s a 900 piece

Back