When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Beautiful 100% orig 1967 Starlet III Violet Schwinn bicycle----WOW nice----F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I had this listed while I was in Chicago for 400.00...well now it's back home and sadly made
the price adjustment due to shipping costs (90.00) getting it back home. Now priced at 475.00
with better pics. I rode this bike and all I can say is Rides like a new bike! Unbelievable violet
paint, pix make it look "pinkish" but that was just the sunlight reacting to the paint, it's very
solidly violet like the Stingrays etc. S-7 wheels are mint with excellent White wall Superior
tires. Racks are excellent, pedals are in good shape, chrome everywhere is very very nice!
As close to a # 9 on a 10 scale as you can get. The horn button is missing not sure why, haven't
opened up the tank and the screws are still intact holding the unit in place. Peanut tank has
a little paint wear scratched on one side. There are some chips and scratches...but overall
the bicycle is a time capsule. If this was a 67' Violet
Stingray in this condition it would be 3K...makes no sense.
475.00 plus whatever the shipping might be
Hoping for local PU but will ship.

[email protected]
or PM here

Back