When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful old girl! 1946 /47 Ladies New World Bicycle w/ patented Freewheel Black/w/gold pins---F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Very nice old survivor early postwar ladies New World! Super nice Lobdell wheel set
with the Schwinn freewheel, original cloth cables are hanging in there, oddly enough
factory outfitted with the "feather guard". Lots of prewar style gold "box pinstriping" on this
old gal, some has faded on the fenders a bit. Looks like an easy one to get going and on
the road again, back tire was not holding air, front is...both tires have been updated
to new rubber by orig owner, just need a tube for the back wheel. Original 1 owner
bicycle. Overall a sweet project that won't take much to ride and enjoy. Overall about an
8 on a 10 scale for the 40's...grips look to be mismatched but are both Schwinn. This bike
just has a great look! I feel that early postwar lightweight Schwinns like this are grossly
undervalued. Why they don't pull what some of the balloon bikes do is beyond me.
Should be a 700 + bike based on quality, vintage USA Mfg origin and condition.
Pricing her at 300.00 OBO
I see people plunking down $500+ for common 60's Breezes all the time.....go figure
prefer local PU but will ship

[email protected]

or PM here

NO ONE pays $500 plus for a Breeze...unless there are 14k gold chains attached to it.
Yeah, but if Antiques Roadshow has taught me anything, later re-pops are never as valuable as originals! Besides, he's in California.

Back