When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful older restored B6/PHANTOM NOS Parts Build Schwinn-- LOADED --F

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Listing this here for a friend. Bike belongs to a long long time collector in Southern California Pasadena area.
Owner was collecting and buying/selling vintage bikes before many of us were born. This is a late 40s early
50s Cantilever frame (have to check serial) that he had painted in the Schwinn maroon with ivory and red
pinstripes a very long time ago. Bike has been stored inside for many years.. And the details I have from
memory and speaking recently to him on the phone are as follows. Bailey restored Phantom saddle..
showing a bit of age as originals would over the years. Many NOS parts including Drum brake, Morrow rear
brake, Phantom fenders, Light cover, horn tank, chain guard, rear carrier with NOS taillight., NOS "AS" Deluxe
pedals, NOS Brake lever.. NOS Typhoon Tires... Almost too much to list ....Essentially it is a maroon Phantom...
or custom color Phantom. Overall still looks very fresh, minor age wear here and there...but overall still
a stunning show bike. Original S-2s were NOS but he had them rechromed for more shine. Bike has been
built as you see it for roughly 30 years... Back when NOS parts were fairly readily available. The parts here
seriously add up to some money and the professional paint work etc ...I believe was done by the owner
and looks good!..
Doing a favor for him by listing it here... I can put you directly in contact with the owner if you are a
serious buyer... He is not able to ship, but if it helps make the sale I offered my assistance packing and
shipping.
2800.00 is the asking price at this point...OBO
Owner is not online or computer savvy but can be reached by phone... pix could be better but it was all
I have to work with at present.

[email protected]
or PM here
char1.jpg

char3.jpg

char4.jpg

char6.jpg

char5.jpg

char8.jpg

char10.jpg

char7.jpg

char11.jpg

char12.jpg

char13.jpg

Listing this here for a friend. Bike belongs to a long long time collector in Southern California Pasadena area.
Owner was collecting and buying/selling vintage bikes before many of us were born. This is a late 40s early
50s Cantilever frame (have to check serial) that he had painted in the Schwinn maroon with ivory and red
pinstripes a very long time ago. Bike has been stored inside for many years.. And the details I have from
memory and speaking recently to him on the phone are as follows. Bailey restored Phantom saddle..
showing a bit of age as originals would over the years. Many NOS parts including Drum brake, Morrow rear
brake, Phantom fenders, Light cover, horn tank, chain guard, rear carrier with NOS taillight., NOS "AS" Deluxe
pedals, NOS Brake lever.. NOS Typhoon Tires... Almost too much to list ....Essentially it is a maroon Phantom...
or custom color Phantom. Overall still looks very fresh, minor age wear here and there...but overall still
a stunning show bike. Original S-2s were NOS but he had them rechromed for more shine. Bike has been
built as you see it for roughly 30 years... Back when NOS parts were fairly readily available. The parts here
seriously add up to some money and the professional paint work etc ...I believe was done by the owner
and looks good!..
Doing a favor for him by listing it here... I can put you directly in contact with the owner if you are a
serious buyer... He is not able to ship, but if it helps make the sale I offered my assistance packing and
shipping.
2800.00 is the asking price at this point...OBO
Owner is not online or computer savvy but can be reached by phone... pix could be better but it was all
I have to work with at present.

[email protected]
or PM hereView attachment 1005500
View attachment 1005501

View attachment 1005502

View attachment 1005503

View attachment 1005504

View attachment 1005505

View attachment 1005506

View attachment 1005507

View attachment 1005508

View attachment 1005509