When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful original and loaded 1951 Red Phantom bicycle for sale..one of the nicest! F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Selling this for a friend who is not on line. Incredible original bike that has had a few upgrades over the years..
I believe an NOS chain guard was added at some point to match the incredible original paint on the bike.
Parts are all original and NICE nice NICE! I used to own this bike a while back, new owner is raising some
$ for remodel and wants to raise some cash. Sorry about the pix with 'shadows' etc ... they were forwarded
to me and the bike is not in my possession although I will help with shipping if it goes that route.
1951 H serial number bike, Original Typhoon cord White Walls are NICE, original taillight, excellent
original S-2 wheels and front expander brake, original Key with a spare...Saddle is original and is
missing one wear tab, I will include a spare to fill that void. Excellent original "AS" pedals, Fenders
are super nice original plating...Springer is NICE, AS stem, rare original Red Grips etc etc.. this is a
gorgeous original Phantom, and I know I know...we see dozens... but you don't see them at this level.
Asking price is pretty firm at 2800.00 plus the shipping... Ideally pick up in San Diego California
would be best . Email with any questions. Best Phantom in your collection if you own this bike...
maybe best in your state. Bike is still RED even....lol...not faded to orange...
I also have more pix if necessary and can request more as well.
[email protected]
or PM here

Elegant! This bike might trade hands a couple more times and then get locked up in a collection for a generation. A beautiful bike...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back