When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautifully Restored mens 51 Monark Super Deluxe FOR Sale - SOLD!

-
Price
Sold

Dr.B

Finally riding a big boys bike
Selling this rare super beautifully restored 51 Monark Super Deluxe!!
Don't know much about it as I purchased it from a bike Collector a few years back but I do know I'll sure miss it. Only selling b/c i'm out of room and I don't want it getting damaged from moving around..
THIS BIKE HAS IT ALL! From the jewel grips, to hub reflectors, duel suspension front fork, fender light, rack, and lots of beautiful chrome, paintwork and detailing.. its just overall a very beautiful and rare bike.
Was recently in the Charlotte St.Patricks Day parade.
I was told its a recent restoration with new paint/decals, Chrome and some repop parts.
I Just upgraded to a rare split kickstand. just popped in a new tank horn and LED light strip and New white walls and tubes.
Asking less than I have into it at $869 with the split rail seat(not pictured) I will include). Located in Charlotte NC. prefer not to ship, pick up ONLY.
If interested I have an original split rail messenger seat with post that should go to this bike I will sell for an additional cost.

monarch1.jpg

monarch2.jpg

Last edited:
Back