When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beck & Gregg "Dixie" Bicycle Badge

-
Hey Barry,
Doing fine, thank you. I’d be honored to be in your book! Let me know if you need anymore pics.
Take care,
Chris

Hey Barry,
Doing fine, thank you. I’d be honored to be in your book! Let me know if you need anymore pics.
Take care,
Chris
Cool, Thanks man! More photos would be great. I only have a couple pictures that don't show the whole bike. Thanks again, Barry

Hey Barry,
Take care,
Chris
I guess I have more photos than I thought. I thought the badge photos I had were of two different bikes, but I think they're the same bike with the Whizzer Motor? Barry

Yes that is correct. It is the whizzer bike. I’ve been toying with the idea of trying to return it to its former glory. The missing parts...ie cantilever hanging tank and crossbar speedo will be hard to find and pricey. The provenance story on bike other hand makes me want to leave it as is. I’ll try and dig it out and get some more pics soon.

Here’s a few pics that I have. I’ll get some others featuring the badge.
47C49B9C-57B6-4D92-8A7A-366259C03D99.jpeg

38C4CA4E-B40C-4DA2-AB83-4FBE14627BEB.jpeg

31A51444-2B17-4B7B-BFCA-F5AC58B392EF.jpeg

BE36400F-9C7D-47B0-8D92-B9A9358FF9E5.jpeg

Back