When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Becky's 69 Hollywood

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Here is the wife's new bike for valentines day. I have been trying to get her into old bikes for awhile. I think it might finally be working because she really likes this one. 1969 24" Green Schwinn Hollywood girls bike. Enjoy.

Attachments

• bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 122
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 136
Nice Hollywood.i got my wife a debutante a few years ago and she loved it.it's nice to have your significant other on the same page.

I can certainly agree with that. Am wondering how to put the Hollywood decal on the chain guard though. Is it like a decal from a model car or just a sticker?

Glad you got you better half to join your interest in old bikes. Be careful tho...it can be slippery slope. Over half the bikes in our garage are my girl's!

I don't think I'll have that problem, but if I do, YAY it will not bother me in the slightest.

I am really glad to see someone else's garage as organized as mine is !! nice bike My wife and I go out for a vintage bike ride every so often .

Beautiful bike I'm sure your wife is very pleased with it. I purchased one just like that this week end same color even except not as nice as your wife's. I may part it out.

Back