Been in my family since the 70's - Streamline Aerocycle

This ad disappears when logged in

Spence36

Flying on my Aerocycle
Mar 3, 2011
Costa Mesa , Costa Mesa, CA, United States
How ever you decide to sell it I would only sell it local pickup . let the new owner handle picking it up I would not have a bike shop pack it as they do not care or understand how rare it is as ya cannot replace a lot of the parts on this bike which would cause problems in your sale if shipping damage is incurred no $$ from shipping insurance matters as ya can’t buy the parts to fix this 82 year old bike if I were you save your self a lot of hassle and sell pick up only wether on here or eBay cash pick up only . All of us on here have had bikes shipped or shipped bikes and have spent hours wrapping and packing to protect them but once in the hands of Any shipping company it’s just a large box that some times seems as if it was rolled end over end across the country .... Good luck with sale and please have it picked up to preserve its glory

Bikermaniac

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Feb 17, 2011
Miami, FL
I will pay cash and will fly to pick it up, no shipping hassle for you, and rest assure that it'll be in good hands.

LarzBahrs

Finally riding a big boys bike
Apr 3, 2011
Sacramento, United States
In my honest opinion it is an heirloom. I'd either keep it or sell it to someone I know would respect the bike and not just buy it to resale or hoard it away.

2jakes

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sep 1, 2010
Elysium Fields
I had forgotten about justin9's Aerocycle until
it was brought back to life!

So far it looks like no one has made him
"an offer he can't refuse!" :laughing:

cyclingday

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Feb 24, 2008
Costa Mesa, California. United States
The Copake Antique Bicycle Auction is coming up in April.
That would be an exciting place for you and your family to see it go to its next caretaker.
It would get good exposure there with prominent buyers from all over the World.
It might be a fun experience for your whole family.
Look up the Copake auction and give them a call. I'm sure, they'd love to hear from you.

BicycleBill

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Aug 27, 2010
So Justin,
If you still have this very cool survivor Aerocycle, let me chime in.
Consign it to Copake Auction. Not only will it find a good home but it will sell for more than you can imagine.
It is without a doubt the biggest and best vintage bicycle event annually (every April). Not only a live auction, but largest internet audience also bidding.
Call Mike Fallon (518) 329-1142 and tell him I referred you.

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
Sep 25, 2006
Boston, Massachusetts
antiquebikeparts.com
So Justin,
If you still have this very cool survivor Aerocycle, let me chime in.
Consign it to Copake Auction. Not only will it find a good home but it will sell for more than you can imagine.
It is without a doubt the biggest and best vintage bicycle event annually (every April). Not only a live auction, but largest internet audience also bidding.
Call Mike Fallon (518) 329-1142 and tell him I referred you.
Yes! I agree.

bobcycles

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Sep 30, 2006
so cal beaches
Bike will certainly be the Hit of Copake this year in the Balloon category for sure!
You might set a world record....be interesting to see the attention the bike gets that it certainly deserves...
and they'll let you put a reserve on it.
Great experience just being there....Let alone having the coolest bike at the party..
You will also be entertained by the down home atmosphere as well as the
world wide attendance at this once a year event!

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture