When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been in my family since the 70's - Streamline Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What you would sell it for?

I like that question. Hmmmm.

I hope to own a solid original Aerocycle, preferably in this condition or rougher. I can't see paying more than $6-8ish when that time comes, but if I was a seller that is a different story. Like Santi I couldn't sell it once I had it but if I had to then $10k it is.

But if this bike was a rare Huffy then I would take the first reasonable offer just to rid my garage of that kind of infestation. Probably would need to fumigate afterwards as well.

Yes all joking aside I know someone that has a tail light, well As of two weeks ago and just get a black troxel seat lube it tune it and ride it ya can find a horn today and a button easy I'm sure a few peeps in the thread have them . I'm sure we all can help ya out all ya gotta do is ask ... greatbike I love mine is seriously my best riding bike it just cruises ...
if ya have any questions pm
Me I have no prob helping ya out ..
enjoy it !

Holy crap!! Awesome bike, listen to cyclingday, and a few others for the valuation, seems spot on to me, and I'm a relative newbie. You have a treasure most here would be proud to own, hope you get the chance to enjoy it before you decide to sell if that's your plan. Good luck whichever way you decide. Joe

Back