When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been in my family since the 70's - Streamline Aerocycle

-
What's the story behind it? Who bought it and why, what did they use it for? The best part of these old bikes is often the family story connected to it.
Thanks
Cory

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

What's the story behind it? Who bought it and why, what did they use it for? The best part of these old bikes is often the family story connected to it.
Thanks
Cory

Great question Cory. I love the history behind them, especially this time era.

Thanks
Cory

We are not sure of the entire history. I know my grandpa used it and rode it and we think he may have gotten it from an auction.

a bit more unique then the standard aerocycle since it has a decal on the front fender saying what would be the badge name. I have seen LaSalle but never Excelsior killer bike glad to see it survived. If It was me I would not restore it or touch it up.

Nick.

@cyclingday is super nice and informative. You should send him a message. He is one of the most trusted and respected guys on this website (there are many). I bet you he could give you some insight into your incredible bike.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will be contacting him.

Back