When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been in my family since the 70's - Streamline Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
giphy.gif

Sorry it's been taking so long. We still haven't gotten together to figure out how much we're going to sell the bike for. I will let everyone know when we decide on a price. Thank you.

some simple advice.
1 settle on a price
2 pick who you want to sell it too, believe me, if you don't set a crazy price they'll pay what you ask. your main decision is where the bike goes from here. there are good new homes and bad new homes.
3 no, I don't have a dog in this hunt, I don't want the bike, and I don't care who gets it. just stating the facts as I see them. don't let anyone pressure you. you pick the buyer, you're under no obligation to anyone.

It's been awhile since I've posted so I just wanted to give everyone an update. I still haven't gotten together with other family members to discuss a price point. I've been trying to get us all together to settle on a price and let all of you know, but that seems easier said than done. I'll keep checking up on this, might even try and add new pictures if I get a chance!

Back