When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been in my family since the 70's - Streamline Aerocycle

-
This thread is still going on? Sheesh!

If you decide to sell, and it must be shipped, please take the bike to a local bicycle shop and have them pack it professionally. I am sure the buyer will gladly pay for the service.

Unless I had dealt with the LBS or knew someone with a positive personal experience I would find a fellow CABE member I trusted to ship it. Just because they are a bike shop doesn't mean they know how to ship a bike as I and other members here can attest to. V/r Shawn

Unless I had dealt with the LBS or knew someone with a positive personal experience I would find a fellow CABE member I trusted to ship it. Just because they are a bike shop doesn't mean they know how to ship a bike as I and other members here can attest to. V/r Shawn

That works too.

Alternatively, one can "play hookie" and fly in to get the bike, then rent a pickup or minivan to drive it home in. ASSURED no-damage.

IMG_0785.JPG

Hi everyone. I met with my family last week and we've decided to wait to do anything until after the holidays. Thank you everyone for your patience, enjoy the holidays and I'll be back early next year.

Let me know, I’ll fly in to pick it up. ;)

If you do go ebay route shipping will be necessary to get top money.Local pick up never draws top money.Make sure you put a "reserve" on it also

Back