When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been in my family since the 70's - Streamline Aerocycle

-
The Copake Antique Bicycle Auction is coming up in April.
That would be an exciting place for you and your family to see it go to its next caretaker.
It would get good exposure there with prominent buyers from all over the World.
It might be a fun experience for your whole family.
Look up the Copake auction and give them a call. I'm sure, they'd love to hear from you.

So Justin,
If you still have this very cool survivor Aerocycle, let me chime in.
Consign it to Copake Auction. Not only will it find a good home but it will sell for more than you can imagine.
It is without a doubt the biggest and best vintage bicycle event annually (every April). Not only a live auction, but largest internet audience also bidding.
Call Mike Fallon (518) 329-1142 and tell him I referred you.

So Justin,
If you still have this very cool survivor Aerocycle, let me chime in.
Consign it to Copake Auction. Not only will it find a good home but it will sell for more than you can imagine.
It is without a doubt the biggest and best vintage bicycle event annually (every April). Not only a live auction, but largest internet audience also bidding.
Call Mike Fallon (518) 329-1142 and tell him I referred you.

Yes! I agree.

Bike will certainly be the Hit of Copake this year in the Balloon category for sure!
You might set a world record....be interesting to see the attention the bike gets that it certainly deserves...
and they'll let you put a reserve on it.
Great experience just being there....Let alone having the coolest bike at the party..
You will also be entertained by the down home atmosphere as well as the
world wide attendance at this once a year event!

Back