When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Beer Bottle Mold

-

John Gailey

I live for the CABE
This is a very unique item. I believe these are made of brass. As you can see, the liquid glass would go in the holes in the top to create the form of the bottle. This particular item is an Budweiser from the imprint shown in picture.
Many years ago, I had an association with Glenshaw Glass in Pittsburgh. They told me that hundreds of thousands of dollars would be invested into research and development to create this type of mold.
I was also told that these are typically destroyed after their run.
These molds weigh about 20lbs each. This has been a conversation piece for many years.
I've never seen another.
$275 I pay shipping in continental US
Make an offer, I can't buy bike stuff unless I sell something. Wife's orders!

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

Last edited:
Hi John, I am a glassblower and I make bottles as well as other vessels. I'd like to be able to make some reproduction pieces with a consistent volume. I like this mold and would like to know if it's still available. Also, do you have any others? I'd probably have to grind down the Budweiser logo if I was to use the pictured mold commercially. Thanks, Daniel

Back