When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Before and after

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is my 1973 Continental that was hanging on a wall at a warehouse. It had lots of grime and junk on the chrome and paint. I took her completely apart, de greased the bottom bracket and added new grease. Cleaned up all the chrome, paint and decals. Mixed my own shade of Kool Lemon enamel and used my air brush to do touch ups. Re cabled, added NOS bar tape, new Kendas and brake pads. I also tore down the Atom 440 pedals, soaked them in Evapo-Rust then polished them up with Flitz. Their bearings were cleaned and greased then re assembled.

Last edited:
Pretty easy cleanup. Bought from the original owner. Surface rust removal and I did my best to clean up the paint. Replaced the front fender with a nos piece that the seller gave me. Replaced a few spokes in the front wheel and cleaned/regreased all bearings. The uniroyal chain tires cleaned up pretty well. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Just got a light for the fender so this will be going on soon.
20200126_202845.jpg

20191217_122029.jpg

20200118_115807.jpg

1949 Donald Duck (24")--I bought this from Scott (CABE Owner) in 2016. Last year I finally got serious about restoring it and today the last piece--the seat came in. A huge shout out to @bobcycles for getting me the seat back in time for the Charlotte show this Saturday. Also thanks to my dad for doing some welding on the sheet metal and saving the guard for me. Detray plating out of Independence missouri did the plating and I did my own paint. This is one of those bikes I said I'd never buy but I certainly don't regret it and the girlfriend said I can sell any other bike except this one! V/r Shawn

Before

After

This is my 1973 Continental that was hanging on a wall at a warehouse. It had lots of grime and junk on the chrome and paint. I took her completely apart, de greased the bottom bracket and added new grease. Cleaned up all the chrome, paint and decals. Mixed my own shade of Kool Lemon enamel and used my air brush to do touch ups. Re cabled, added NOS bar tape, new Kendas and brake pads. I also tore down the Atom 440 pedals, soaked them in Evapo-Rust then polished them up with Flitz. Their bearings were cleaned and greased then re assembled.
View attachment 1113163

View attachment 1113164
WOW, very cool

Back