When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Before and after

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Before!

After!

I need an ultrasonic cleaner

Yes! You do! You just don't know it yet! Mine sat in the box after receiving it from my Dad for Christmas as the stuff I was working on didn't have hardened grease. Just sticky/waxy so cleaned it all by hand. Was in a bit of a rush on a project so tried it out and am hooked on using it for as much as I can. Most stuff, if not completely hard comes off in 10-15 minutes. Saves wear & tear on my aging hands as well. 👍 👍
What ultrasonic cleaner do you recommend? I've been thinking about getting one. I've always soaked em' in kerosene.
The one my Dad gave me came from Amazon. 1.5 litre I believe. Big enough for a chain or both hub guts & bottom bracket(be careful with copper & Simple Green solution) The chain above was encased in hardened automotive grease from an early 60's German lightweight.

EDIT: Mine is also heated. I typically set it at 40°C. 😉

Last edited:
Yes! You do! You just don't know it yet! Mine sat in the box after receiving it from my Dad for Christmas as the stuff I was working on didn't have hardened grease. Just sticky/waxy so cleaned it all by hand. Was in a bit of a rush on a project so tried it out and am hooked on using it for as much as I can. Most stuff, if not completely hard comes off in 10-15 minutes. Saves wear & tear on my aging hands as well. 👍 👍

The one my Dad gave me came from Amazon. 1.5 litre I believe. Big enough for a chain or both hub guts & bottom bracket(be careful with copper & Simple Green solution) The chain above was encased in hardened automotive grease from an early 60's German lightweight.

EDIT: Mine is also heated. I typically set it at 40°C. 😉
That's awesome 😎👍 thank you for the info! I will have to make the jump, my hands need the break 😁

Back