When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Believe it or Not?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Seen this posted on Craigslist and just had to show you CABE members.

>>RARE Bike 4 Sale - $300

"Here's what I know and it's straight from Cheetos Headquarters in Texas. Crayola Crayon and Cheetos teamed up for the Color My World promotion. They order 1500 bikes from a company in Taiwan. After this company started building them they figured out that they wasn't going to get rich and stoped building at 1000 bikes. They shipped the bikes and durring the trip over the ship they were on was caught in a bad storm and the entire load on board the ship shifter, crushing the load of bikes. Cheetos sent a insurence adjuster out by helicopter and they wrote off about 650 bikes as being damaged. Then the crew of the ship was order to throw the damaged bikes overboard. The remaining bikes made it to the warehouse in the USA. About 150(approx.) bikes were taken home by Cheetoes big shots or given to thier buddys. The remaining 200(approx.) were put on display in stores thru out the US then given away as 1st prize in the Crayola Crayon/Cheetos Color My World Contest. It's also listed in a book called "The Evolution Of The Bicycle 2"

Attachments

• 5Ha5Mc5J73G93M83Hbc68724881c502cb17a6.jpg
    5Ha5Mc5J73G93M83Hbc68724881c502cb17a6.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 5L45K55J63Kd3Fc3Nfc684e900750cfca1e86.jpg
    5L45K55J63Kd3Fc3Nfc684e900750cfca1e86.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 5N85I85Fc3G43L93H1c68e20a1a40523a12d2.jpg
    5N85I85Fc3G43L93H1c68e20a1a40523a12d2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 77
That's what they make you ride when you've been very very bad... Unless you dig on the humiliation- then they won't let you ride it.

JWM

Definitely one of the ugliest production bikes I've ever seen. I think he has the front fender on backwards too. I wish someone would hire to me to design a bike for them, I know I could make something that people would actually want to buy. I've got a beautiful bike in my head right now, if I could only figure out how to manufacture it.

I BELIEVE! The story is correct.I got this one from an big shot at Cheetos.He got it at a meeting.It was in a warehouse and he got the bike.He put it in a shed and it sat there for years.It is a difficult bike to ride because of its geometry.You have to keep both hands firmly on the bars or it will turn the bars at a 90 degree angle immediately.It is Kool because the "tank" opens for storage and the "cylinders" each hold a water bottle.The bike on CL has some issues and is in rough shape.It is faded pretty badly but you wont find very many of them.The "exhaust" chainguard is missing ,wrong seat,water bottles missing.The worst part is the long chainguard is gone.
cheetopromotionbike-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, what's up with those front brakes, is there a hole in the fender for them? And who would have ever thought to put 4 pie plates on a bike? That's like Bikesnobnyc's worst nightmare!

The Ugly Underbelly of the LeMay Concours...

We had to bar Cheetahs from future participation at the event after this scene of drunken debauchery at our 2007 event.

7167522803_5bcc2b38fc_b-1.jpg

Would have been alittle better if had been orange, looks like a nice bike for parts and I am not one of those that likes to see bikes parted out but I think those might need to be.

Back