When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ben Hur bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

brassbusterpc

Finally riding a big boys bike
Any info on this bike would be great. Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 099.jpg
    Picture 099.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 872
  • Picture 102.jpg
    Picture 102.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 580
  • Picture 101.jpg
    Picture 101.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 611
The only thing I have been able to find out is The Ben Hur bicycle was made in Indianapolis Indiana on Garden Street--Started in 1816 and discontinued in mid 50's--I have two of them that I am restoring--One is 24" girls bike that came from barn in the Danville Ind area--The old gentleman I purchased from was 80's and told me that it was his late wife's bicycle when she was a young girl--Really in good shape except faded--I am have decals made for tank and chain guard--I think the company was Liberty Manufacture--All I can help with

The only thing I have been able to find out is The Ben Hur bicycle was made in Indianapolis Indiana on Garden Street--Started in 1816 and discontinued in mid 50's--I have two of them that I am restoring--One is 24" girls bike that came from barn in the Danville Ind area--The old gentleman I purchased from was 80's and told me that it was his late wife's bicycle when she was a young girl--Really in good shape except faded--I am have decals made for tank and chain guard--I think the company was Liberty Manufacture--All I can help with

Whoops! The company was Central Cycle Manufacturing 1896 to ??? 50s early 60s

They are a RollFast (Snyder, Harris) bicycle. The one in the picture is a late 40's to 50's bicycle

old bicycles for sale 018.jpg
old bicycles for sale 017.jpg
hello i have two ben her bicycles for sale a
FOR SALE    BICYCLES  CHUCKS#5 004.jpg
boys and a girlsill take 150.00 shipped for the ladies and 225.00 for the mens shipped not sur3e what year they are earlie 60 i think chucksoldbikes 0n the cabe or [email protected]

Last edited:
I've seen the Ben Hur badge on some CWC bikes.

I'm sure they did, It seems like a lot of these companies were in bed together. In this case, the 5 rib chain guard, the chain ring and the typical round headbadge point it towards Rollfast.

RF.jpg
RF1.jpg

Back