When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bendix & Sturmey Archer Hubs / Shells: Kickback - Dynohub - Fixed/Free Mod - AW/AG/SW - RB2 (many NOS)

-
Price

Bike Recyclery

Look Ma, No Hands!
a TON of this is still available! I'm offering it all at 30% off, using coupon code "30DRAGONS" at the links above & www.bikerecyclery.com

There is also a bunch of Schwinn stuff there, 30% off using the same code. BULK DEALS! I want to liquidate my Schwinn/Bendix/Sturmey inventory. If you want all of it or a pile of it, I'm willing to let it go CHEAP

Here's a bunch of mostly NOS Sturmey Archer and Bendix hubs & hub shells. Make me an offer for bulk lots, or to buy all of it! CLICK HERE to see all of them (there's more than is listed below), or click bold & blue links below to see details/pics and to purchase.

Bendix Red Band 2-speed kickback hub shell: Near mint $45

NOS Bendix RB-2 Red Band Hub Shell: 36H, $35

Bendix Original Coaster Brake Hub Shell: 36H, 1940's to 1960, $30

NOS Bendix 86 Coaster Brake Hub: 36H, 19t, $40

Sturmey Archer AW 3-Speed Hub: 1974 - Modified to Fixed/Free 2sp: 36H (EXC) $50

Sturmey Archer SW 3-Speed Hub 1958: 40H x 18t - Indicator Spindle

Sturmey Archer AG Three DynoHub: 1950's: 40H x 18t - Dynamo Generator (FOR PARTS)

Click Here for more pics, and to purchase w/ calculated shipping. (there's a LOT more Sturmey, Bendix, Raleigh, & Schwinn parts, Catalogs, manuals, decals, and parts in this link too)

nos_sturmey_archer_schwinn_warner_hubs_parts_generator_21153.JPG

nos_sturmey_archer_schwinn_warner_hubs_parts_generator_21154.JPG

nos_sturmey_archer_schwinn_warner_hubs_parts_generator_21161.JPG

nos_sturmey_archer_schwinn_warner_hubs_parts_generator_21168.JPG

nos_raleigh_chopper_sissy_parts_sturmey_333_coaster_21039.JPG

nos_raleigh_chopper_sissy_parts_sturmey_333_coaster_21045.JPG

nos_bendix_aviation_hub_parts_raleigh_chopper_twenty_20930.JPG

nos_bendix_aviation_hub_parts_raleigh_chopper_twenty_20938.JPG

nos_bendix_aviation_hub_parts_raleigh_chopper_twenty_20948.JPG

nos_bendix_aviation_hub_parts_raleigh_chopper_twenty_20952.JPG

nos_bendix_aviation_hub_parts_raleigh_chopper_twenty_20957.JPG

Last edited:
a TON of this is still available! I'm offering it all at 30% off, using coupon code "30DRAGONS" at the links above & www.bikerecyclery.com

There is also a bunch of Schwinn stuff there, 30% off using the same code. BULK DEALS! I want to liquidate my Schwinn/Bendix/Sturmey inventory. If you want all of it or a pile of it, I'm willing to let it go CHEAP

Back