When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Benetto 650B (26" tire range) Full Chrome Fork and Headset

-
Price
$100
Zipcode

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
This might not be the best place for this to list for sale but it IS an older bike fork.
Im not sure how old because it wasn't on a bike. It was it a tub of 75 forks in the batch of stuff I got not long ago. By the style of it I would say 1970's -80's ?
It is in Fantastic condition with no rust or even scratches anywhere. Eroica Fantastique'
Perfectly Straight and Blemish Free.
This is not super light weight. This is for some kind of heavy duty use bike, Mountain bike maybe.
Comes with its original Benetto Ratcheting Headset, Also in Excellent condition w/no issues
Measurements are:
  • 13-3/4" leg length. from bottom of shoulder to axle centerline. (650b length)
  • 2" inside leg width at shoulders
  • 3-3/4" inside measurement between tips
  • Tips are 6mm thick
  • Steer tube is 25mm O.D. / 22mm I.D. and 7-1/4" long

I can shorten and re-thread the steer tube if someone would like it to fit a smaller Head tube/Frame
Open to offers, but Certainly Worth $100 for Fork and Headset Including Shipping

Last edited:
Back