When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bent Fork ..Try to Fix it or not ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Charles Fitch

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I Stripped it down today To Blast & Paint.. That's when i found the fork is bent down on the right side.. I want to fix it but not sure if it can handle the heat..The Wheel is off to the right side when installed but i could shim it and leave it alone.. Is this something that was overlooked when it was new??? Colson Rear Steer

016 (8).JPG

013 (13).JPG

015 (8).JPG

Last edited:
I am not the guy but there are guys that can fix that fork, but given that damage might have occurred while on the frame I'd look at frame closely to ascertain it is straight. Look forward to seeing progress.

I am not the guy but there are guys that can fix that fork, but given that damage might have occurred while on the frame I'd look at frame closely to ascertain it is straight. Look forward to seeing progress.
I checked it and It look's Good Not sure what Color to paint it yet.. i found some white on it
022 (7).JPG
So i'm thinking Off white and some spears or stripe with another color... I'm putting some tanks on it so i'm making a few model's and i like this one

Back