When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bent springer fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

David4315

Look Ma, No Hands!
Does anyone here fix springer forks that are bent. Was told it was a rider but that’s not the case. Any help would be great

image.jpg

It may be hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like the fork is ok and the stem just needs to be lined up.

Nice rider!

Oh no it’s not that I just had everything loose. I thought my axel was bent bc my rim was cocked all the way to the right and the tire was hitting the fender to where it would come to a complete stop immediately. Got a new axel and placed it on the fork and seen that something is wrong with the fork that one side is more forward. @TRM

Oh no it’s not that I just had everything loose. I thought my axel was bent bc my rim was cocked all the way to the right and the tire was hitting the fender to where it would come to a complete stop immediately. Got a new axel and placed it on the fork and seen that something is wrong with the fork that one side is more forward. @TRM

is it cocked or does it favor one side (are the fender braces close on same side) could be the wheel offset ? jam nut missing ? flip the wheel 180º and see if that changes to the other side . if not.... here ya go

I think it’s cocked bc the whole rim is not moved over it’s just the back end that is. But I’m going to try all this you put to see if something works bc I’m out of options rn. @THE STIG

I think it’s cocked bc the whole rim is not moved over it’s just the back end that is. But I’m going to try all this you put to see if something works bc I’m out of options rn. @THE STIG
if its cocked it should be close on the opp side other end too ? if so the legs are off

Back