When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bent springer fork

-
So I’m poop out of lock
if you just wanna get it close,(without taking all apart and sending it out ) you can gorilla it on the bike..its not off much
without taking it off and checking , you don't know what leg is off (is one forward or is one back)

if you just wanna get it close,(without taking all apart and sending it out ) you can gorilla it on the bike..its not off much
without taking it off and checking , you don't know what leg is off (is one forward or is one back)
I think the left side is back bc the springer truss has to be forced over the axel to go on

I think the left side is back bc the springer truss has to be forced over the axel to go on
theres a lot to these types of frt ends, you won't know unless its off and checked.. depends on how involved you wanna get
.. i would still double check the wheel before tweekn anything

is it cocked or does it favor one side (are the fender braces close on same side) could be the wheel offset ? jam nut missing ? flip the wheel 180º and see if that changes to the other side . if not.... here ya goView attachment 1403388
YOU CAN MAKE A STEEL JIG AND FIND OUT WHAT IS BENT, YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING SOMEONE TO HEAT UP
THE ARMS WITH A TORCH AND TWEAK THE LEGS CORRECTLY.

YOU CAN MAKE A STEEL JIG AND FIND OUT WHAT IS BENT, YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING SOMEONE TO HEAT UP
THE ARMS WITH A TORCH AND TWEAK THE LEGS CORRECTLY.
Yah im going to try all this next week when I have time. And yah that’s probably the route I have to take so it gets done correctly just trying to find someone now

Back