When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bent tank #3

-

rusty.kirkpatrick

I live for the CABE
I ended up with this '39 bent 3 piece tank. Got it all apart with greasey parts soaking right now. Gonna give it a thorough cleaning and I gotta have blackwalls. This is actually my 3rd bent tank in a row, didn't really plan it like that, but I love these bikes. Looking for an appropriate seat for it also. First pic is from sale ad.
IMG_2257.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG

I think someone just put a seat that would be correct for this bike up for sale in the last few days.
Or I think it would be correct. Seems like it was a little high on the price. Seems like around $285
JKent

I think someone just put a seat that would be correct for this bike up for sale in the last few days.
Or I think it would be correct. Seems like it was a little high on the price. Seems like around $285
JKent
I believe I saw that one, it's really nice, but a little more than I'm willing to spend.

Back