When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bergerwerke

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Professor Fate

On Training Wheels
Hello all, Sorry if this is a daft question but is Bergerwerke still in business? Not getting a response from them and their website only shows an inventory update from January 2021. Thanks.

Hello all, Sorry if this is a daft question but is Bergerwerke still in business? Not getting a response from them and their website only shows an inventory update from January 2021. Thanks.
Hello Professor.
They appear to be open as I just visited their website and was able to add parts to my cart without issue, and the prices appear to have risen some since my last order. Pick your part, add to cart, check out. Contacting them for questions may be a little more challenging. Good luck.

Hello CABE followers , sorry for the big delay, I have not been on this site in a long time. From COVID BS to a divorce , I kinda shut down a bit and had to re tool my life. I only have the parts for sale on my site and as orders come in I fill them and ship out .
I am sorry if I caused any frustration with anyone , I know there is too much of that in the world today.

Cheers.
Bergerwerke

Back