When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best bicycle deal you ever got?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bought this old motorcycle at the flea market for 400 sold it for $$$$$$

91539417_10221062649891142_1456420317697146880_o.jpg

Went to a old barn sale in a nearby town. Just old dusty household items. As I was leaving I turned to the farmer and said, “I thought an old barn would have had a bicycle.” He said, “ Got a POS in the pump house!” (I thought BSA?) Then he opened the door to the pump house...best $80.00 I’ve ever spent!

Love the free ones.

I was in Inglewood helping a buddy out with his 56 bug kabrio and the neighbor rolls this out to the curb and dumps it.

Not the greatest find......... but its a 61 Schwinn and..

.. only a few days later im cruising the bike path!

My name is Billy Spalding I was walking around the flea market and saw a bike they had no sprocket thought that was super cool in new the vendor so I asked him about it he tells me it’s an AJ Spalding I said wow I have a brother named AJ Spalding asked him how much he wanted for the bike tells me for me it’s 100 bucks I didn’t have that much money at the time so I left thought about it all week came up with the money and went back the next weekend And brought the bike it has since gotten me into vintage bikes and I have about 10 now while it was an extremely good deal I don’t know about the best I have a tandem from the turn-of-the-century that I bought as a Coca-Cola bike because it’s painted red black and white all I knew was that it had skipped tooth sprocket and that the chain alone was worth it since then I have not been able to find out the maker but I believe it would be the most valuable bike that I have gotten by the way I paid $50 for it they were asking 75 and it was listed for a couple of weeks already at this point if u have any idea who makes the tandem please let me know

DA0C5AF3-F5D4-480A-933F-3340D12FC093.jpeg

4EE784B8-9512-4965-81DC-D92DFB21C2DD.png

91965EF6-5F59-4FB6-9A93-7981A2573F6C.jpeg

F8CF899B-2EFC-49AB-A11A-CCA792A26377.jpeg

36DDF59A-7D7F-4D7F-896C-6B47AB17BC88.jpeg

A couple years ago I bid on a fantastic car on eBay. The seller happened on it by accident. He and his brother went to look at a car, got there and it was junk. By chance nearby they spotted an older fellow in his garage with an immaculate 60s car so they walk over just to look. Long story short they bought it for 5% of it's value, plus the fellow threw in many boxes of new parts. The fellows wife wanted car and everything out of their garage.
It was all pure chance. I bid on car, but seller unlisted it since a guy showed up with a briefcase full of cash!!!!!
Curious if anyone has a similar bicycle story, like finding a rare or amazing bike the seller has no clue what it is or worth.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Drove by a guy cleaning his garage. He had two Schwinn's in the driveway. I got them for seven bucks each. One had a mint Persons glitter gold banana seat on it. He told me he had just had a garage sale. The first thing he sold was a Manta Ray. Probably for $7!

0BD873FC-B6C6-46E8-9022-0EB0BFFEB9D7.jpeg

Looking for help determining the age of an old huffy bay pointe bicycle. Serial # C80515 26714 can anyone tell the year of manufacture from the serial number? It has 1 3/8 inch tires and is a 3 speed

found this on a garage sale site a few years ago here in my town for $60! he through in some other bike parts that I sold and made my money back! only things not orginal to the bike are tires, light and pedals.light I found at a bike swap last fall for$80.

pedals and tires I got off ebay.

Last edited:
Back