When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

best bike poll everyone participate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1948 To 1954 Monark Super Deluxe

Here are four of the twelve Monarks I have.... By far my favorite is my 1949 Super Deluxe followed by my all Chrome 1953 Firestone Imperial Cruiser (built by Monark) I am now at the point in my collection that I am only looking for near flawless retored or very lightly used originals...

DSC03626-1.jpg

DSC04982-1.jpg

1951-2
DSC043011-1.jpg

DSC043401-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oops!

Sorry about the last one...it is a little too old to be in this round.
I got carried away but you get the point.

Ok I'll participate. There are so many bikes choose from, I decided to keep my submissions from my collection only. I thought I would start with the first year available for the poll. Sorry for the bad picture, but I'm not dragging the bike down the stairs and waiting for the correct lighting and such. The bike still needs some pin striping and some minor detailing but here goes.

1946 Schwinn plain Jane B6 with early EA large horn button.
CIMG0023-1.jpg

I love this 51-52 Monark Super Deluxe.. I too nominate this one.. The Black and tan one was called "The Show Room" It was more often the one up in the window on display.. This is one I have yet to get but absolutely a gem and one of the rarer colors to find in original paint.

1952mon-1.jpg

Pair of 49's

Here are my pair of 1949's. 1949 Schwinn Autocycle B 6 in factory order only brown and tan 2 tone paint and a 1949 Columbia 5 star superb. Both bikes original paint. The columbia is my best original paint bike. :D

bro1.JPG

491.JPG

...okay , an other one , FIRESTONE SUPER CRUISER 1952 ,
very nice color combination , one exact like this almost the same condition is drivn here in Holland....
firestone21-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back