When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Bike Swap meet of the year?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
So what was the best (or top 5) Bicycle Swap Meet you went to this year? And what was the coolest thing you saw or bought?

Trexlertown pa.Shelby flying cloud with 2spd.
CLEAN SHELBY AND SHOP 001.jpg
CLEAN SHELBY AND SHOP 003.jpg
CLEAN SHELBY AND SHOP 005.jpg

I love the Memory Lane swaps the best, but as far as finding bikes it was Portland Indiana. Picked up a 1912 Dayton spring fork bike at the Portland summer meet, then at their fall meet I scored a 1919 Dayton. Along with some other scores I think this was my luckiest year ever!:)

Is Copake any good or is it too $$$?

Copake swap is one of the top three! It's the auction that can get pricey. Always good to go to both any way. I did great at both Copake swaps, and auctions this year.

The Fall Cyclone Coaster free swap at the Pike in Long Beach, California.
I sold a 1960 Schwinn Deluxe Tornado and a bunch of parts, and made about $2,300.00 in less than 45 minutes.
I only came home with an auxillery light and a set of Magna side mirrors. I gave the light to a friend, but I couldn't even give the mirrors away, so I guess I'll just keep those for a time when my inner Pee Wee boils to the surface.
Someday, I want to make a pilgrimage to the Midwest swap scene with a truckload of bikes and a pocket full of cash.

Back