When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best way to ship just fenders?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

all riders

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know this may be buried in the sticky thread on shipping, but here I go anyhow. What's the best way to ship 26" fenders with attached braces and how low$$ have you been able to do it?

Shipbikes, in smallest box can find, then when online say it weighs less and box is smaller they never check! Cheap and fast especially if you drop off at FedEx instead of them picking up which ads$5!

yea, smallest box possible, pad between fenders and zip tie braces so they don't rattle around.

what the others said...just used shipbikes to ship fenders yesterday...$21 from Northern to Southern CA. USPS would charge $38 for same.

I like to use wheel boxes from the local bike shop. You can always cut the box down a little if necessary.
And as others have said, shipbikes.com should be the most economical for shipping.

Shipbikes, in smallest box can find, then when online say it weighs less and box is smaller they never check! Cheap and fast especially if you drop off at FedEx instead of them picking up which ads$5!
It’s definitely not true that they don’t check. FedEx has a measuring device on their lines. I got called out on a box that the measurements and weight were true but the box was pregnant I got a warning and if they do charge you it is 650.00$. Mike

It’s definitely not true that they don’t check. FedEx has a measuring device on their lines. I got called out on a box that the measurements and weight were true but the box was pregnant I got a warning and if they do charge you it is 650.00$. Mike
20 shipments and never a problem! I don't say 20lbs underweight or 5" short! Driver told me only weigh and measure if you take to FedEx and ship through them! Must just be me!

Use 2x4 supports in the box! I got a mint Schwinn chain guard that was bent to hell. :tonguewink:

62 Continental 014.JPG

62 Continental 013.JPG

62 Continental 012.JPG

Back