When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bet You $5 That You With Mini Stones Can't Ride This Bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I sucked in my first victim on the first day of my ownership. Google: Bye Bike Boy. This concept was tried in England, Italy, Spain, Netherlands and Belgium from 1933 until 1980 and all of them failed to sell enough for several obvious reasons:
1) The rider dismounts by walking forward while trying not to tangle his feet in the peddles while holding the bike upright while it is located behind him. The bike can't be moving forward.
2) You must start peddling fast to balance and not tangle your feet.
3) It does not have front protection.
4) It is light and compact but everyone yells that you are doing it wrong.
5) This is a child's model so bigger feet are not helpful.
6) Underbutt steering must be mastered during the first milliseconds of the ride.
Only one has been sold on the internet. This yellow one was made in Italy for the American market around 1980. My bike is missing the tire pump, rear fender and reflectors which I will fix. It is fun to ride and it will make all people near you nervous. Fearless Elodie and I have never fallen. Once you get going, it is easy and fun but don't let your mom see you..

View attachment 352366

View attachment 352368

View attachment 352369

View attachment 352370

View attachment 352371

When we were first married, my wife thought that my legs were my second best feature. Alas, 45 years later they are now my best feather.
I sucked in my first victim on the first day of my ownership. Google: Bye Bike Boy. This concept was tried in England, Italy, Spain, Netherlands and Belgium from 1933 until 1980 and all of them failed to sell enough for several obvious reasons:
1) The rider dismounts by walking forward while trying not to tangle his feet in the peddles while holding the bike upright while it is located behind him. The bike can't be moving forward.
2) You must start peddling fast to balance and not tangle your feet.
3) It does not have front protection.
4) It is light and compact but everyone yells that you are doing it wrong.
5) This is a child's model so bigger feet are not helpful.
6) Underbutt steering must be mastered during the first milliseconds of the ride.
Only one has been sold on the internet. This yellow one was made in Italy for the American market around 1980. My bike is missing the tire pump, rear fender and reflectors which I will fix. It is fun to ride and it will make all people near you nervous. Fearless Elodie and I have never fallen. Once you get going, it is easy and fun but don't let your mom see you..

View attachment 352366

View attachment 352368

View attachment 352369

View attachment 352370

View attachment 352371

When we got married, my wife thought that my legs were my second best feature. Forty-five years later, alas, they are my best feature.

When we were first married, my wife thought that my legs were my second best feature. Alas, 45 years later they are now my best feather.

When we got married, my wife thought that my legs were my second best feature. Forty-five years later, alas, they are my best feature.
Oh damm, gotta hate when that happens: Apparently, Wit 3k views @ 5 bucks a pop = $15,000, U might be gonna get a little less worried about breaking U nose or knees, hands elbows etc. when U fall forward vs when the money collectors come around. 🙃.

Say,, Care for a few hands of poker too? 😃

Last edited:
If you were closer I'd race you on my Skate Bike!

E=-)

I think I could ride the donkey bike🤣

I mean I managed to ride a pink Schwinn, a "tall" bike, and would attempt a unicycle (mounting & dismount would make me nervous) but you only live once & you never know until you give it a go 🤷‍♂️

I think I could ride the donkey bike🤣

I mean I managed to ride a pink Schwinn, a "tall" bike, and would attempt a unicycle (mounting & dismount would make me nervous) but you only live once & you never know until you give it a go 🤷‍♂️
Unicycle, I had traded into a cheap one as a young teen and learned to ride but spect there were quite a few bruises and cuts along the way. The cheap kind would come loose. Alternatively, a kid had a Schwinn and were are a ton smoother, tight, right and balanced and a breeze to ride after that junk I learned on. Yet that kid was a spoiled brat and so selfish it was yet pure luck that I got to try it, maybe twice. I rode mine into the ground. Basically, IDK, huffy, Murray type or other was just crap metal and nuts and bolts that eventually stripped or broke in a month or so. .

Years later, a theater star needed to learn for a primary part in a play and I was asked to teach him. It took me a minute to re-learn but I knew from the start and advised he could never ride it, above all, on a stage where it could slip out into the audience and or, he crack his head open. Yeah, I was right, even after weeks he couldn't manage, like 10 feet or so. They ended up creating a funky tall clown-ish tricycle. In the mean time,, I got to ride the unicycle all over the place for a few months. And, yeah, it was a Schwinn, duh. I would not put this guy on one of these money bikes either.

Today, I am too fragile to take any risks otherwise, a piece of cake. Albeit, I can see, whether monkey or skate bike, U best be damm careful until U can ride one safely into or over any irregularities in your path. . These things got, 'Lets see if doing a forward aerial; 'Superman', across and into the ground or pavement, works for your skin and bones?' written all over em.

Last edited:
Unicycle, I had traded into a cheap one as a young teen and learned to ride but spect there were quite a few bruises and cuts along the way. The cheap kind would come loose. Alternatively, a kid had a Schwinn and were are a ton smoother, tight, right and balanced and a breeze to ride after that junk I learned on. Yet that kid was a spoiled brat and so selfish it was yet pure luck that I got to try it, maybe twice. I rode mine into the ground. Basically, IDK, huffy, Murray type or other was just crap metal and nuts and bolts that eventually stripped or broke in a month or so. .

Years later, a theater star needed to learn for a primary part in a play and I was asked to teach him. It took me a minute to re-learn but I knew from the start and advised he could never ride it, above all, on a stage where it could slip out into the audience and or, he crack his head open. Yeah, I was right, even after weeks he couldn't manage, like 10 feet or so. They ended up creating a funky tall clown-ish tricycle. In the mean time,, I got to ride the unicycle all over the place for a few months. And, yeah, it was a Schwinn, duh. I would not put this guy on one of these money bikes either.

Today, I am too fragile to take any risks otherwise, a piece of cake. Albeit, I can see, whether monkey or skate bike, U best be damm careful until U can ride one safely into or over any irregularities in your path. . These things got, 'Lets see if doing a superman, across and into the ground or pavement, works for your skin or bones?' written all over em.
I'm ballsy, brave & a little "let's see" to an extent but I have learned the older I got that it doesn't always pay off. Never tried a unicycle or skate bike etc but hoppin' off a car tire onto the tall bike thing my buddy gave me wasn't too bad. I mean the flex was a nerve racking learn but sometimes ya gotta give it a go & see what you're capable of. Not Everybody is the same. God knows I have some weaknesses where others excel and vice verse. I think they're cool and some kitschy kooky like swing bikes may not be somethin' I love Yet but until I can try or own 1 I wouldn't rule it out

Back