When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bet You $5 That You With Mini Stones Can't Ride This Bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You encouraged me to experiment and this is what is great about the CABE. A buddy is always at your side making you think. You can't lower the seat or raise the handlebars. Both are made too close to ride this way.
It appears that if you turn the bars around you'll have to drop the seat down as far as it goes along with cutting your legs off at the knees. Seems like a total redesign is in order. :D...;)

Sure looks like a fun bike to ride and I'm willing to try it out if there was one around here.

1990s-Bye-Bike-Boy-Velocino-05.jpg
Looks like someone cut the seat post off and made a convential bike out of it. The fender was added?

Notice how I did the reflectors?
It appears that if you turn the bars around you'll have to drop the seat down as far as it goes along with cutting your legs off at the knees. Seems like a total redesign is in order. :D...;)

Sure looks like a fun bike to ride and I'm willing to try it out if there was one around here.

1990s-Bye-Bike-Boy-Velocino-05.jpg

There is a nice one of these Bye Bike Boy Italian kids bikes currently on ebay

s-l1600.jpg

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=222331452058

The original poster of this thread "goldenrod" described the bike as difficult to ride which I do imagination the child size would be. However I own the adult size and I can say without hesitation it is the most comfortable and enjoyable bicycle I have ever ridden. I love the upright riding position that the under-seat steering provides and having no bicycle parts in front of you gives the sensation of nearly floating through the air while sitting in a chair.

Back