When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Better than I Found It

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TexWest

Look Ma, No Hands!
Good evening all. My $25 flea market find of mixed parts is coming along quite well. Took her all apart and tried to assess what parts needed changing. This has been a learning experience for me and one that I’ve enjoyed immensely. I think I’ve picked up a new hobby that’s sure to ding my bank account from time to time. I needed headset bearings, grips, pedals(mine weren’t serviceable), a seat pan, chain guard, rear rack, and (made in the USA) tires, that I’m still patiently waiting on. My front rim isn’t a match for the triple drop rear wheel and it’s proven difficult to locate. I was very fortunate to recover the saddle chassis from the original owner’s sister. It’s a pieced together rat rod so far, but man do it like it.

1FB13234-EFDD-4B5B-B476-B1B2C87F8B23.jpeg

64E7347B-2B32-4C30-8320-C0C382BA05D8.jpeg

85EB1E57-33DF-4235-B919-54CF4B51ED02.jpeg

Hola to the "CABERS TRIBE" my congrats @TexWest for that nice bike found and rescued from the dead,in any patio yard art* you could ask to some fellows here, for the parts that may you need*!* Keep doing that hard,but lovely work*!*

Back