When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware Of This Guy On Facebook

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinn1966

'Lil Knee Scuffer
BEWARE OF CHRIS MARTINO of KINGSPARK, NEW YORK I purchased parts and a bike from him in December and he never shipped them. He told me numberous times he shipped and could not provide tracking info. I tried to get a refund of the $1,120 I sent him and after a couple of months he sent me $400 but is not responding to any calls or text and has blocked me. The times he answers he is very short and says he will send me the money but never does. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS GUY! He will use this BLAST as another excuse not to pay me.

BEWARE OF CHRIS MARTINO of KINGSPARK, NEW YORK I purchased parts and a bike from him in December and he never shipped them. He told me numberous times he shipped and could not provide tracking info. I tried to get a refund of the $1,120 I sent him and after a couple of months he sent me $400 but is not responding to any calls or text and has blocked me. The times he answers he is very short and says he will send me the money but never does. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS GUY! He will use this BLAST as another excuse not to pay me.

So it is obvious you used an unsecured form of payment..........! So it is 100% your fault for doing so, and unfortunately a lesson learned the hard way!

Another reason why I only do business with the trusted people of the CABE. Facebook and Craigs list are loaded with scammers and conmen.

280358081_10159832122059650_4911956064092092991_n.jpg

Did you ever get your parts?

Back