When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
And hey if you do get it back I'll buy the tank.
I'll buy the whole bike if the tank isn't for sale separately. I've been looking for that tank for better than 2 years

JKent

I've bought and sold on Ebay since 2008. It Used to be better. Soooooo many people just don't have a clue what their doing. A Choice few (Recently) have done their jobs well......................but , seriously...........................Beware...............it's gotten worse. Sorry to hear about this. I'll NEVER deal with this Scumbag ! Thanks for the warning.

Point Defiance Zoo 033.JPG

does anyone know roco belcastro eBay name is bicyclehaven3 lives in Gainesville va. seems he figured out how to get your bike for free by using his credit card threw PayPal then a hour after receiving the bike cancel payment threw his credit card company and eBay and PayPal say it's not up to them now it's up to the credit card company because he went around them. And now he won't answer eBay messages or his phone. Be careful and make shure you get signature and insurance if dealing with eBay. If anyone sees this bike let me know I consider it stolen
View attachment 750594 View attachment 750595
I'm wondering with the proper documents if the local police can help you . This is Awful

Back