When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BF good rich Schwinn built??? Help...

-
Hi
My name is Lisa and I love vintage bikes. I picked up this baby yesterday and I cant seem to find out any info on her. I love and apricate any help finding out the year and any history on her. i cant seem to be able to find any photos of one online. The lady I picked it up from said it was a Schwinn, a two hour drive later I found out it was a good rich. I fell in love with her anyways and bought the bike.

This is what I know.
It was he moms bike she remembers riding it around in the 70's
It has a number printed on it 41x7 413132 (serial #?)
Tank has challenger painted on it
b.f Goodrich Fleetliner 2

Thanks for your time. View attachment 1408825View attachment 1408826View attachment 1408827View attachment 1408828View attachment 1408829
This would be a Murray built bike from some where around the early to mid 60's. Really nice bike. These are very durable and well built for many years of pleasure and enjoyment. Grease it and go. RideOn and welcome to the CABE... Razin.

Google “Murray Serial Number Project.” You’ll find a link that will bring you back here to the CABE, but to a specific thread dedicated to helping you sort out how to identify your bike by the codes associated with the stamped numbers.

Lisa… we have too few gals… chicks …. Ladies…. What ever the proper term…who haunt the halls of the cabe…I sincerely hope you find a home away from home Here at the cabe..and your first posts are awesome! I love that you have someone’s moms ride! The story…. The journey! Grab that and make a story all your own! Again Welcome and tell your friends!…. I got this one 4ish years ago.. and I’m still stuck on stupid! The spoky rims do pop!

Lisa… we have too few gals… chicks …. Ladies…. What ever the proper term…who haunt the halls of the cabe…I sincerely hope you find a home away from home Here at the cabe..and your first posts are awesome! I love that you have someone’s moms ride! The story…. The journey! Grab that and make a story all your own! Again Welcome and tell your friends!…. I got this one 4ish years ago.. and I’m still stuck on stupid! The spoky rims do pop! View attachment 1437895
Vintage Roadmasters are WAAY COOOL!!! Is this by chance a SkyRider? I just LOVE The SkyRider star sprockets. I have a couple of these in my cache as well as several of these bikes all men's though. Good to see a girls bike once in a while. RideOn... Razin....

Back