When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BF Goodrich 1941?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wadeawhile

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi, I purchased a BF Goodrich frame with headset, hubs, crank/sprocket, seat, chainguard, rear wheel. The guy told me it was a 1941. The serial # is H69763. The seat post clamp is welded on & had the hockey stick style chain guard. Which points to 38 or 39 I think. Can anyone nail down a specific date for me ?

Lets see some pics!
The bike is apart in my garage. It was red & creme with the older BF headbadge, & the long arrow stencils on the bars.

Not a'39 or would have dropstand brkts welded on so either'40, or'41 DX! Cool crusty find! Looking forward to seeing it complete! Cool bike!!

Yes, pulled from a barn. Fenders were shot, as well as the top pan for the saddle. I fabricated a new one out of 1/16 sheet metal. Does this site have classified ads for parts?

Yes, pulled from a barn. Fenders were shot, as well as the top pan for the saddle. I fabricated a new one out of 1/16 sheet metal. Does this site have classified ads for parts?
Yes sir it sure does, you can also post under the Wanted section for parts needed. Welcome to thecabe.
Sean

Back