When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bf goodrich challenger

-

cadillacbike

Finally riding a big boys bike
i got this bike today off from craiglists.i got it for $20.00. its a bf goodrich challenger 3-speed. on the chaingaurd it has cross country. its
bike 2 063.jpg
bike 2 065.jpg
bike 2 066.jpg
a very clean bike. i would like to know who makes this and what year is it? s/n m46541x7 745469 . thank you for your time. here is some pics.

Definitely made by Murray. I see a BMA/6 sticker on the seat tube which I believe makes it from 1971 or later. Not a collector piece, but a nice bike for $20!

M = Murray
4 = 1974
6541 = model number
x7 = BF Goodrich
745469 = sequential build number.

That was a NICE bike for that cash! I really can't stop staring at that wild color....

thank you guys for helping me.the color is nice i never saw it before. the bike dont even have a scratch on it .it looks like it was bought yesterday.

pink bike

i got this bike today off from craiglists.i got it for $20.00. its a bf goodrich challenger 3-speed. on the chaingaurd it has cross country. its View attachment 18794View attachment 18795View attachment 18796a very clean bike. i would like to know who makes this and what year is it? s/n m46541x7 745469 . thank you for your time. here is some pics.

I hae what appears to be the exact same bike (same pink/salmon color!). I bought for $15 at my old fart's park in arizona. Had it now for about 12 years. Have you identified it enough to find parts or parts availability/source? Specifically I am wanting to replace the fork bearings and races and, probably, the crank bearings/races also.

Back