When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BF Goodrich - Refreshed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's if I posted in Resto Tips Forum.

Everyone in the project forum is sharing their new projects to hopefully complete. "Hey everyone Look What I'm going to do? " So... that's a little bragging/sharing. Nothing wrong with a little Tim Allen/Tool man growl.

I posted "Look what I did!" With amazing results! :)

Some are upset because Colonel Sanders didn't give out his secret recipe with every bucket of chicken.

It's only paint. Don't be a tool. Research, Learn & Apply.

you posted in the project thread which the exact description of this thread is as follows :

Working on a restoration or custom build? This is the place to keep a running topic documenting your project step-by-step.

when you didnt document the project step by step members asked for the steps you had taken ... thats it !

had you originally just listed the "secret" for sale in the for sale thread or an ad in the cabe services thread not one single member would be on you about coughing it up for free just sayin

This silly juvenile nonsense has been erased with Abe Lugo's post. He gives very clear instructions and nice pictures as well.

Good heavens...

Let him go ride his shiny bike, I'm happy with my original dull looking bikes; besides everyone knows that red color is the one color that oxidase the most (turns orange with time) and the easiest one to bring back to life. ;)

Back