When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bfg 55 corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
are there some differences between the bfg corvette and the schwinn badged one?i know the tires are different but im seeing some bfg bikes without the super long rear legs on the front carrier,also mine came with og goodyear tires which would be right

I don't think that Schwinn changed the 1955 only Mayweg on the BFG badged bikes or any other components like they did on the earlier or pre war models. If a 1955 BFG badged Corvette had a different rack then it was more than likely changed out. The tongs on the 55 rack are 2.75" long. If the bike is a 56 model with a late 55 serial that would be a different situation. The new 1959 style Mayweg was actually used on some late 58 models and I have no info on when that transition actually occurred. I have yet to come across an actual OG 55 where it had a 56 or later Mayweg.

Back