When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BFG Klunker Soundgarden edition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Parts list:

1946 BFG Dx frame/fork
Custom Badmotorfinger soundgarden sprocket
Araya rims
Bendix 2 speed manual rear hub
Quick release front hub
Kenda pathfinder tires
Schwinn stamped crank
Bear trap pedals
Specialized bullmoose bars

IMG_0040_zps266e890e-1.jpg

Chainring_zps6449ac32-1.jpg

Get a pic of Kim Thayil riding it and I'll be impressed But seriously, that is nice. Gives me some ideas

Found a set of Schwinn script bolt on brakes for the front and NOS pads to add some more stopping power to this baby:) Also orders a Wald seatpost with a 7/8 top so I can add a modern saddle on it. I'll have updated pics later next week hopefully.

Updated pics here. Trashed the truss rod idea so I would have room to run the Schwinn script canti brakes and hardware. Got a new seat post to accommodate a modern saddle. Here she is!

IMG_0172_zps547aa362-1.jpg

IMG_0178_zpsf2a1c887-1.jpg

IMG_0175_zps324d374f-1.jpg

IMG_0174_zpsa110a976-1.jpg

IMG_0177_zps04a2fd62-1.jpg

IMG_0173_zpsbf299bde-1.jpg

Cool build! Where did you get the seatpost? I spent the better part of an hour whittling down a piece of aluminum round stock down to fit my 49 Huffman frame. I absolutely hate straight post saddle clamps though. I'll post some photos when I get the rear brake assembled and the wheel installed. How does the fork handle jumps? I put an early tange mtb fork on mine to better cope with the ridiculousness it will be put through. Also need a chromoly one piece crank. Last thing I want to do is suffer a broken crank!

Back