When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BFG Klunker Soundgarden edition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cool build! Where did you get the seatpost? I spent the better part of an hour whittling down a piece of aluminum round stock down to fit my 49 Huffman frame. I absolutely hate straight post saddle clamps though. I'll post some photos when I get the rear brake assembled and the wheel installed. How does the fork handle jumps? I put an early tange mtb fork on mine to better cope with the ridiculousness it will be put through. Also need a chromoly one piece crank. Last thing I want to do is suffer a broken crank!

The seat post is pretty common on ebay.. about $15 shipped. It's a 13/16th post with 7/8th top for the clamp. Made by Wald. As far as the fork.. I'm not jumping anything with this bike. Simply a rail trail kind of thing. I did see a cool NOS Tange chrome fork on ebay at the moment for $150.

If you're talking about the front brakes, try to find some kool stops in a compatable mounting style or cartridge. I'm sure those NOS brake pads are like dried out cat #&@^ when it comes to grabbing the rim.

Sorry for the Necro bump but....

Who did the sprocket?

Im planning on doing a band themed custom too and would love to have a logo sprocket!

I think it was a guy over on RatRodBikes.com. It was awhile ago so I'm having a hard time remembering...he was out of Minnesota if I remember correctly. 50 cents a tooth to make which I thought was an incredible deal.

What would you take for the truss rod setup. I'm missing some part's on my 52 straight bar project. Thank's Big Moe

Back