When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bianchi motorcycles

-

sloar

Finally riding a big boys bike
This one is for sale locally, what am I getting myself into? Not sure what all is wrong with it, but I’d like to clean it up and get it running. Is it worth it?

5AE8EE6F-6BFA-4AF3-998E-4E34D4C9DD1D.jpeg

Do you speak Italian and have many Lira to spend? Nice motorcycle but I have no idea if any parts are available. If it doesn't run it is not worth much. Roger

I'd buy it, depending on price. Parts are probably not that hard to get nor particularly expensive. I've had quite a few small-bore Italian bikes And they tend to use the same parts. I'd bet the headlight bucket(and speedo) are SEV. The carburetor ids, most likely a Dellorto. and engine parts like piston rings and perhaps the head could be the same as Benelli, Gilera, Aermacchi, Ducati(bronco only). I've never had trouble getting parts for these machines and they're fun and beautiful. That machine is a 2 stroke and may , very well need only points.

Back